Sunday, February 13, 2011

Here's a new trial.

So, after being bombarded with inspirations of many talents who express appreciations for God, I decided to do something new myself. I started writing poem. Although, it's not my first time writing it, it is my first time to take it seriously and to glorify someone special in my life.


Ugly


Seamless pain,
How they've stitched over you.
Again, and again,
Holes not too few.

Becoming the other,
You are who you became.
Abhorred by the others,
You drown in shame.

Spoiled and rotten is your soul
Foul stench from the deepest core
Inevitable fumes from the holes
You tremble despondently with gore

How pity, no one understood
The agonies that brought you to now
No one received or gave when they could
So you stopped wondering "how"

Time to close your eyes
As the light submerges
You will disappear to no one's surprise
But it is never too late for the prize
For He can converge as your beauty emerges

2 comments:

  1. I could've done without the picture. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ok, i will be more discrete with my selections, thx.

    ReplyDelete