Saturday, February 12, 2011

errr...

It's been a while since put up my last post. I truly aplogize to my fans... all 11 of them... despite my conscious telling me that now I lost them all... I put up this post in dim hope of reconciliation... (I'm so full of myself, haha... ha...). Anyways, I been preoccupied with my studies and work so I don't even have time to go to coffee shops, which is my daily pleasure and probably the climax of all my inspirations of thoughts, ideas, anc etc. Today, I'm not at the coffee shop, so this is not one of my regular works. However,I just would like to share some of the songs I listen to these days--music definitely inspires many, and I am one of the many.


Ps. It's funny how certain types of music which I used to consider inferior and superior are totally reversed.




DFD (if you are from LA, you should know him)
- "Walking in the Rain"
- "Different Galaxies"ft. Sam Ock
- "Love Psycle"
- "Medicine"














Trip Lee (do not underrate X-ian hip hop, if you must, do so after these)


- "Bear With You" ft. Tedashii
- "Cling to You"
- "Snitch"
- "No Worries"
- "Twisted" ft. Lecrae, Pro, Thi'sl
- "Invade" ft. J. Paul
- "Inexhaustible"
- "Show's Over" ft. Mitch Parks
- "Superstar"
- "Limitation" ft. Leah Smith




Decipher (another underrated Korean underground artist)
- "There She Goes"
- "Sinner's Prayer"
- "Catch Me If You Can" Remix ft. Ailee 

2 comments:

  1. To tell the truth I've been reading your posts but I was a lil' shy to comment on ur great posts kkkkk
     
    Will I able to get those songs off u when I see u next time!? I'll bring my lil' susan like cute USB along with me ^______^* yeah..? Kkkk

    ReplyDelete