Tuesday, January 25, 2011

So I got two more followers...

Yes, it is quiet burdensome to write new blog posts. All my writing files are in my laptop so I can't post my original intentions, but to my fellow followers I would like to encourage you that it will come in very soon. I got two followers in last 2 days and I am proud of myself; even though, my followers had to make a gmail account right there and then with bit of coercion. Blessed are their souls. Anyways, not really in the habit of blogging, but it is slowly catching up on me, and just the thought of having my own blog excites me because of all the potentials I seek from it. Well, enough for today. By the way, the workout was really good today, getting bigger chests, bi- and triceps, and shoulders.

1 comment:

  1. although I was forced to make a gmail account and read ur posts and to comment to show that I have read ur posts, when I get back to sydney, I'll start blogging like my dear, to keep u occupied while u have a coffee urself at 이촌 pascucci =)

    ReplyDelete